Naruto Ninja Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forums
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm by Indigo

» Testing server
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm by Indigo

» Final words
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:22 pm by Indigo

» Susanoo Idea
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm by Asakuraboy

» should be main screen
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 am by bjisboss

» Option to delete chars, but no specials.
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am by Asakuraboy

» Kaguya clan Revamped
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm by bjisboss

» events that may come
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm by Indigo

» Subscription maybe in process
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 pm by KazMirage

» Current Donation System
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm by KazMirage

» lets all work together to bring nna back to life
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:21 pm by Indigo

» samehada/kisames sword
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Indigo

» Project - BRING NNA BACK TO LIFE
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 pm by Indigo

» ??? whats going on
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm by Indigo

» Next Update
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 pm by Indigo

» Forum Is So Dead
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm by Indigo

» Left Eye Byakugan Special
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 pm by Wolfie

» S Rank Improvement
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm by VizardMadara

» Poison Nano Bugs
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 pm by Indigo

» Rinnegan Ideas
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 pm by Indigo

» More Fusion Jutsu
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm by Indigo

» Shoton Chakra Req
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm by Indigo

» Half Sharingan O_O
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm by Indigo

» Crystal Release
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Indigo

» Gaara Special
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:20 pm by VizardMadara

» Senju Clan
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm by VizardMadara

» Kyuubi Chakra Special
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 pm by Indigo

» Chidori, Rasengan, Lighting Blade
Juubi!!!!!! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm by Indigo

» lvl 100 ideas
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 pm by Indigo

» 2 kekkai genkai?
Juubi!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm by Indigo

Juubi!!!!!!

+3
Maitobone
Asakuraboy
SanderRadionov
7 posters

Go down

Juubi!!!!!! Empty Juubi!!!!!!

Post  SanderRadionov Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:12 am

Well i didn't know where to put this, so i put it under Clan and Proffesions... anyway i wanted to ask is Juubi (The 10 tails) possible to get in NNA. because i remember asking from someone and he said it's possible but i've never seen anyone with the Juubi. if it's possible to get please tell me and put a picture or something what it looks like... Razz Thanks
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Juubi!!!!!! Empty Re: Juubi!!!!!!

Post  Asakuraboy Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:32 pm

No it's not, we don't know anything about the Juubi aside from it's the original tailed beast and it has extreme power.

That's all we know, so it's not added :p
Asakuraboy
Asakuraboy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Asakuraboy wrote:No it's not, we don't know anything about the Juubi aside from it's the original tailed beast and it has extreme power.

That's all we know, so it's not added :p

Well actually that's not ALL we know. Razz Because i we also know that it's a Gray Cool Looking Wolf with 10 Tails. When you google it that's what comes up. every picture is of a wolve with 10 Tails. Razz But yh it may not be real... But that would be really cool to get a Wolf tho! xD Btw 10 tails = More Players. But maybe that Wolf is just Fan Art or something...
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Maitobone Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Surprised Fuh realz ? 10 tails = more players ??!?!

Seriously, no it doesn't. I doubt advertising we have "Juubi" in the game will attract more pceople. And if by some miracle it does, i pray for Stormie and the other admins that will be flooded with " How do i get the juubi plz plz plzzzzzzz ??!??!?!" etc.

Maitobone

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Maitobone wrote:Surprised Fuh realz ? 10 tails = more players ??!?!

Seriously, no it doesn't. I doubt advertising we have "Juubi" in the game will attract more pceople. And if by some miracle it does, i pray for Stormie and the other admins that will be flooded with " How do i get the juubi plz plz plzzzzzzz ??!??!?!" etc.

>.< Wow ur Negative. Well it'll attract More Players, but if someone would spam why not just Put it in the rules not to ask For Juubi and other Bijuus...
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnoc Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 pm

LAWL The jubi isnt a fucking wolf lol
its like a tome with 10 tails and a big ass eye lol
Ronnoc
Ronnoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronnoc Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 am

SanderRadionov wrote:
Maitobone wrote:Surprised Fuh realz ? 10 tails = more players ??!?!

>.< Wow ur Negative. Well it'll attract More Players, but if someone would spam why not just Put it in the rules not to ask For Juubi and other Bijuus...

Maito's right even if it was in the game u think people follow the rules of the starter guide that no one reads
Ronnoc
Ronnoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh good lord...Juubi will not get in game...no matter how much you want it so Sander, you want to know why? Well I suppose I can tell you, not only is the Juubi extremely powerful, you cannot be born with it anyway, as the Juubi is the original Biju and in order to recreate one, you would need to fuse the other nine biju, so yeah...even if it was added, there is no way in hell Stormie would make it so that you could simply be born with it, although...it would be good in terms of giving akatsuki something to do, like gathering the biju to form this mighty creature of devastation. Oh yeah "Juubi = More people", Just no...I severely doubt that just because this game has the Juubi, it will attract more players, though I am fairly certain, as previously stated by Maito, that it will just attract more annoying people who just do noything all day but ask GMs for juubi. Plus I agree with Lord, The Juubi doesn't look like some wolf, it looks more like some freaky giant with a big ass eyeball.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Legend wrote:Oh good lord...Juubi will not get in game...no matter how much you want it so Sander, you want to know why? Well I suppose I can tell you, not only is the Juubi extremely powerful, you cannot be born with it anyway, as the Juubi is the original Biju and in order to recreate one, you would need to fuse the other nine biju, so yeah...even if it was added, there is no way in hell Stormie would make it so that you could simply be born with it, although...it would be good in terms of giving akatsuki something to do, like gathering the biju to form this mighty creature of devastation. Oh yeah "Juubi = More people", Just no...I severely doubt that just because this game has the Juubi, it will attract more players, though I am fairly certain, as previously stated by Maito, that it will just attract more annoying people who just do noything all day but ask GMs for juubi. Plus I agree with Lord, The Juubi doesn't look like some wolf, it looks more like some freaky giant with a big ass eyeball.

Yeshh... Sorry i Know it's Not a Wolf... I just wasn't thinking when iwrote This. Lol. And yes The Creature Isn't a Wolf, it's just some... Black thing With What seems Like a Rinnegan but More Badass... Lol. And With One Eye. But it would be Cool if it were actually Based off of an Animal like all the Others...
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  benjamincl Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 am

lol that would be nice but it isnt XD

benjamincl

Back to top Go down

Post  Asakuraboy Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:42 pm

The Juubi is eventually going to be added, when we have rock solid fact's about it.

Even so, it'll be under the new bijuu system inwhich Akatsuki is trying to free the Juubi, and then one of them (Most likely the Leader) will claim it!
Asakuraboy
Asakuraboy
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Asakuraboy wrote:The Juubi is eventually going to be added, when we have rock solid fact's about it.

Even so, it'll be under the new bijuu system inwhich Akatsuki is trying to free the Juubi, and then one of them (Most likely the Leader) will claim it!

Only the leader? What if someone goes in there and Firez his lazor? Then he automatically gets the Juubi... amirite? Razz No, but i think The Juubi should be the same as all the other Bijuu. So if you kill it you get it. But Asakuraboy (If thats even your real name! Juubi!!!!!! Suspicious%20Face )
What happens when the akatsuki are trying to get someones Demon, but that someone kills all the akatsuki without a problem? (Kinda like they never got Naruto and never will. :3)
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:22 pm

Juubi wont be coming ingame before its showed in manga. Also he said most likely leader, so i guess someone else has some chance get it (probably if leader decides to give it someone else) and if leader was to be beaten, new akatsuki leader probably would need catch all bijuus to get his own, and of course Asakuraboy isnt his real name xDDDDD, and if full Akatsuki is unable catch ONE Jinchuuriki they are just failures come on its 10 people vs 1. And if i happen to come back when V3 comes and take Akatsuki Leader you can certainly count on that Akatsuki will not be so weak it cant catch some jinchuuriki x)
Indigo
Indigo
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Indigo wrote:Juubi wont be coming ingame before its showed in manga. Also he said most likely leader, so i guess someone else has some chance get it (probably if leader decides to give it someone else) and if leader was to be beaten, new akatsuki leader probably would need catch all bijuus to get his own, and of course Asakuraboy isnt his real name xDDDDD, and if full Akatsuki is unable catch ONE Jinchuuriki they are just failures come on its 10 people vs 1. And if i happen to come back when V3 comes and take Akatsuki Leader you can certainly count on that Akatsuki will not be so weak it cant catch some jinchuuriki x)

Haha in V3 i plan on being a jinchuuriki. And if you 7 come on me all at once i'll play unfair aswell. And i think Jinchuurikis can help eachother out, so basically when The akatsuki make their move, then we all gather in a group and start killing youz monstasz. x)
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am

of course i didnt mean it really would be 10 vs 1 that would just make akatsukis as failures as not catching jinchuuriki at all xD although it might take 2 Akatsukis (Bijuus will be really OP in V3) but one thing that kinda scares me is roco with his kyuubi =O that will be though one to catch
Indigo
Indigo
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Indigo wrote:of course i didnt mean it really would be 10 vs 1 that would just make akatsukis as failures as not catching jinchuuriki at all xD although it might take 2 Akatsukis (Bijuus will be really OP in V3) but one thing that kinda scares me is roco with his kyuubi =O that will be though one to catch

Lol. you wont catch Roco, believe me. Razz
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:38 pm

well i will catch him eventually but it might take some tries xD and i know roco far better than you since ive known him for 2 years now =P
Indigo
Indigo
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 am

Indigo wrote:well i will catch him eventually but it might take some tries xD and i know roco far better than you since ive known him for 2 years now =P
yes, but i've defeated him and believe me he is a tough one indeed. lol. And Funny. :3
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:02 pm

i know that too far better than you xD ive probably had over 20000 fights with him, in V1 time our fights was famous couse we fough over 100 fights per day, and even though i self say i am not that bad myself ive learned fight quite well couse of those fights and i am not that far from him our fight skill currently is quite same
Indigo
Indigo
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:25 am

Indigo wrote:i know that too far better than you xD ive probably had over 20000 fights with him, in V1 time our fights was famous couse we fough over 100 fights per day, and even though i self say i am not that bad myself ive learned fight quite well couse of those fights and i am not that far from him our fight skill currently is quite same

Haha. I believe you know him more than i do, cause i actually never even said that i know him more/longer than you do. :S I've only known him for about a year or so, i think... xD
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:18 pm

year =/ what name have you used i dont really remember you now but about year ago i was on NNA almost everyday so basicly if you played year i should also know you (i just know you now on forums and i though ive never seen you ingame)
Indigo
Indigo
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  SanderRadionov Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Indigo wrote:year =/ what name have you used i dont really remember you now but about year ago i was on NNA almost everyday so basicly if you played year i should also know you (i just know you now on forums and i though ive never seen you ingame)
My name is different in-game, but that'll be a secret. Razz
SanderRadionov
SanderRadionov

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum