Naruto Ninja Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forums
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm by Indigo

» Testing server
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:20 pm by Indigo

» Final words
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:22 pm by Indigo

» Susanoo Idea
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:37 pm by Asakuraboy

» should be main screen
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:31 am by bjisboss

» Option to delete chars, but no specials.
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:10 am by Asakuraboy

» Kaguya clan Revamped
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 5:42 pm by bjisboss

» events that may come
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm by Indigo

» Subscription maybe in process
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:08 pm by KazMirage

» Current Donation System
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:24 pm by KazMirage

» lets all work together to bring nna back to life
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:21 pm by Indigo

» samehada/kisames sword
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:33 pm by Indigo

» Project - BRING NNA BACK TO LIFE
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 pm by Indigo

» ??? whats going on
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:38 pm by Indigo

» Next Update
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 pm by Indigo

» Forum Is So Dead
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 pm by Indigo

» Left Eye Byakugan Special
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 pm by Wolfie

» S Rank Improvement
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:52 pm by VizardMadara

» Poison Nano Bugs
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 pm by Indigo

» Rinnegan Ideas
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 pm by Indigo

» More Fusion Jutsu
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:19 pm by Indigo

» Shoton Chakra Req
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm by Indigo

» Half Sharingan O_O
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm by Indigo

» Crystal Release
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:23 pm by Indigo

» Gaara Special
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:20 pm by VizardMadara

» Senju Clan
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm by VizardMadara

» Kyuubi Chakra Special
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 pm by Indigo

» Chidori, Rasengan, Lighting Blade
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:11 pm by Indigo

» lvl 100 ideas
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:05 pm by Indigo

» 2 kekkai genkai?
Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:01 pm by Indigo

Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay

2 posters

Go down

Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay Empty Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay

Post  Edelhimer Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:00 am

Well to start - I like how you raise your stats by distributing stat points you get by leveling, but I think it would be cool if you could be born into categories. That might not make very much sense, but I mean, when you make your character, when you were born, just like how what village you get is random, or what elements you get are random, you also got a different character strength and weakness. So say I was making a nara and I got through with character creation, I would be put in a random village, let's say rock, and I was born with either a higher talent for nin tai or stam/health. So I could be born and from the very start have more tai than I normally would at start, but I would have less nin. Or, have more nin, and less tai. Or if I was lucky, would have more base chakra and health reserves, but have a lower nin tai base. You would still be able to lvl the same and distribute points where you want, but the base stats would be altered. And it would work extra good for some people, and less for others, like if we went back to the nara I made, and lets say he was born with a more natural talent for tai, so his nin would be lower, then the nara would be at a disadvantage because his strength lies in his ninjutsu skills. I think it would be a fun thing to add.

I have some other ideas, but lets talk about this one [/size]to start?[/size]
Edelhimer
Edelhimer

Back to top Go down

Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay Empty Re: Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay

Post  Roco Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Not sure about this..some people already struggle getting their jutsus like you need around level 30 or 40 for Byakugan and some Aburame jutsus.It would be even harder for them if they had a disadvantage in the stat they need. And Imagine what it would be like for people getting disadvantage in something like nin but an advantage in gen the only people who would want that is Uchihas for their sharingan and they only need gen up until level 20.

Roco

Back to top Go down

Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay Empty Re: Stuff that make for a more realistic gameplay

Post  Edelhimer Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:30 am

Well, I dont think there should be a gen advantage really, I think it should go: A higher nin base with lower tai base, or a higher tai base with lower nin, and have a rare chance at your higher base would be a much higher chakra (like 2k more?) and have a little lower nin AND tai base, and same for a health boost. It would make it harder for sure, I agree, but that is half the point. Some will get lucky, some will have to try harder, but that is the realistic part of it. Just how some people are good at math, and bad in reading, or vise versa
Edelhimer
Edelhimer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down